23 July 2007

Bad Night...

Lucy was up all night. I've actually been up since 4am now. Lucy is now happily snoozing in the middle of our bed, because it's the only place she wants to sleep, but if I try to go back to bed, she's going to smell me in a snap and want to eat again. And since I've been feeding her for almost 7 hours straight, I'm staying out here where she can't find me.
Our weekend was very nice and super relaxing. Next weekend will not be so relaxing. We have lots to do!
I was going to go to La Leche today, but I'm not sure I can handle the soothing voices and peaceful suggestions. I'm seriously on edge right now, and I'm not sure I can get past my exhaustion to put on a big smile...and I really don't want suggestions. I just want sleep. Last night was actually the first night I've really had a problem with since we brought her home from the hospital, so I guess I can't complain. And she didn't spit up in our bed last night, so that's a huge plus. She usually does that twice a night or so. Cute.
Well, I need to go make my lists of things to do today. Back later.

2 comments:

April said...

No soothing voices here... as soon as Andrew gets home hand the kid over and go get yourself some Dairy Queen... La Leche wouldn't think of that!

April said...

I am sorry that I will not be able to help with the move... would you believe the doctor actually said "no three hour car trips" like he knew I would try to go to Frostburg or something...