29 July 2007

Weekend Updates!

Well, it's been a LONG weekend. We've been packing and shopping and walking and organizing...I'm pooped. And tomorrow we have lots more to do!
On Friday, Lucy and I decided to try out a new position in the wrap. She loved it, but it was the wrong kind of fabric. I think we'll stop by Crystal's tomorrow and grab the old wrap so we can use it on moving day. It would be a huge help! Lucy loves this new position- she loves being able to see where she's going!
This position makes her look a lot more chubby than she actually is, but who care? Certainly not her!

In the below picture, sh'e not crying! I promise! I took the picture mid-sneeze! Even her sneeze's are adorable!

She looks like her papa in this one!
Maxin' & Relaxin' in the now-infamous Lucy pose.

Dad just changed my diaper... HOORAY!

Happily chewing on my boppy while under my floor gym!

Andrew & I labored all evening to make this beautiful new shelf
"Lucy" hanging decoration that will be on her new wall soon!

More beautiful decorations for Lucy's room

The new crib linens for Lucy's new crib that her Grandma Sue is going to bring up when we move!
She was crying, so I came into the bedroom to check on her & she had flipped the pacificier up and it landed on her forehead! (No photoshop here, I promise! This is real!)

You may not hear from me this upcoming Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday because of all the moving festivities, but I'll put up some photos of all our beautiful new furniture when it's all said & done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This whole grouping of pictures is great to see. I have been reading about Sacajawea lately and Lucy certainly makes me think of "Pomp", Sacajawea's son - except he went everywhere on her back. The front position would be so much more interesting - seeing everything right away instead of sometimes "after the fact"!!
The shelfs are darling. You are so creative. The Lucy letters, too. Sweet!
In the last picture of Lucy I see Laura this time! Yay, for Laura!!
Love you,
Grandma