31 July 2007

Moving Tomorrow...Went To The Mall....

...because now is obviously the perfect time to buy a new checkbook cover. I'm easily distracted...
Lucy is now napping, and once she wakes up we need to swing into high gear and get moving! Andrew is gone to Baltimore for the day, so we have until approximately 9pm to finish packing and run our errands. We're running out to pick up the new keys and the laundry as soon as I see the whites of her eyes, and then we're coming back here to finish the packing. I was up pretty late last night trying to get things done. I like staying up by myself in a quiet house, just puttering around and doing my thing. Andrew went to bed at 9 because he had to be up at 3:45, so I had the evening to myself to relax and pack. Today...I am not relaxed. But I have a new checkbook cover! But I think I want a nice leather one for Christmas. I also want a Nikon D80. That is going to be harder to talk Andrew into...it's $1300 of photographic fun. Oh hey! I just taught myself how to put a link in text! Neato.
Well, I'm off to get some more stuff into boxes. I'm doing pretty good, but it's hard to get anything done with my little monkey up and awake, so I'm on borrowed time, here!

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

Mama Magic says beg for the camera!