13 July 2007

A Particularly Great Day

Our car is back! It was just a dirty battery cable. Yay! We're still going to rent a car, though, because we want to make sure everything is good by driving it shorter distances next week.
Lucy and I walked down to pick it up, and she was wide awake for the entire trip, and as I walked in the door, she passed out in her carseat and is napping by the front door. I am especially in love with her today. She has got to be one of the cutest kids EVER. Oh my goodness. She's in a little blue and white striped polo dress today, and it's so stinkin' cute! She's sleeping but I just want to snatch her out of her carseat and kiss her! Ah!
Once the car gets here we're going to head down to the PO and find out why our key didn't work yesterday. Then we're going to the bank and onto the mall. Lots to do at the mall! I need to get a few things at walmart, stop by the craft store, pick up a couple of gifts and find a little snack for lunch. And I'm going to nurse in public. Take that.

No comments: