11 July 2007

Naughty Mama...

I never buy anything expensive or trendy for Lucy, and I'm very proud of myself. But I finally cracked and ordered her two pairs of Robeez. They are so stinkin' cute! I got her saddle shoes, but in pink and brown. And I saw the Ladybug shoes and since we call her LucyBug, I couldn't decide between the two. And they'll be here TOMORROW!!!! I'm so excited! This kid hasn't worn shoes yet, so it'll be nice to have them for her fun weekend at home. She has a little event on Saturday, and her Ladybug shoes will be perfect for the event. So cute!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Shoes", already! Very, very cute, indeed. She really is a little LucyBug. Wonder what event she is going to on Saturday. She is really quite the little socialite at 2 months.
Give that LucyBug a big kiss on the cheek for her great-grandparents, please.
Grandma Susie