22 July 2007

Moving Day Is On Its Way!

I am supposed to start getting things ready to pack around here. I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited about moving. It's all I think about. I am just so thrilled I can hardly stand it. We're in our third one-bedroom apartment right now, and this is a very big deal for us. THREE BEDROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly stand the excitement. I can't wait to have the space to put things away, eat dinner at a dining room table...oh the things people take for granted! Now, I know that our current apartment saved our lives and was the best possible thing that could happen to us, but this apartment is...wow. I'm just over the moon.
That said, I really need to get things rolling around here. I have SO many things to organize and pack and plan, but I'm just so busy with Lucy and all of her little needs. We went out to Walmart and did our shopping for the week, so I think Lu and I will be indoors this week getting things done. Well, tomorrow morning is La Leche, and we have playgroup on Wednesday, but other than that, we're going to be concentrating on our tasks. More later!

No comments: