19 July 2007

Thursday Morning!

Well, this morning has been lovely so far. Lucy and I got up with Daddy around 7:15, and walked to Mass when he left for work. Father Ed was there, so we got to see him, and we also met Jack and Ruby, our new friends! Then we walked over to Lorenzo's and to the PO, and came back up that looooooong hill. Lucy stayed awake the entire time, and then I plopped her in her crib when we walked in the door, and she's napping now. She's such a good sleeper! We can just put her in her crib and there's never a fuss. She just stares at her puppies until she falls asleep, and holds her hair very quietly. I think she does take after us that way- she likes her quiet time. Both Andrew and I love being around people, but we do like our winding-down time. Lucy is such an exact combination of the two of us.
I will post pics in a bit! I am going to relax while I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to think of you and Lucy walking to and going to Mass. You are blessed a hundredfold! Have a great day.
Love, Grandma