31 January 2010

Me (Laura, Mommy, Author)

I'm 26 years old and enjoying my life as a stay-at-home mom in Fort Worth, Texas. I love writing, photography, Cary Grant and my kitchen. I love to cook and bake - to a fault.

I'm a baby-wearing, breastfeeding, boo-boo kissing, encouraging, silly, not-terribly-patient Mama who loves spending my days in the backyard with my sweet babies.


I adore pictures that make it look like I go to the gym more than 4 times a week...

...because I love to eat.

I may not be the best at what I do, but I try to have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: It's okay to look fat in pictures in which you appear pregnant. Well, in pictures where you actually are pregnant.



Andrew


Andrew and I have been together for 6-and-a-half years. We met as RA's in college and fell in love right away. We were married in February of 2006 and have moved 6 times since our wedding. We're pretty much moving experts. Other than moving, we love hiking, traveling, going out with friends and exhausting our Netflix options.


Andrew currently works in the large world of defense and seems to like it enough to go back everyday. He plans to own a charter fishing business in his retirement and says he's going to spend his days just reading my blog by the sea.


Andrew is a kind, loving and patient person who's willing to put up with a lot of craziness. Somehow he always has a smile on his face and is willing to laugh in any situation. He hates wasting time and mouth-breathers and has taken a new interest in this site.



Lucy & Molly

- Our sweet girls are 2-and-a-half and 11 months. They make our days happy, bright and completely exhausting.


Molly is a ball of trouble who is constantly stuck inside or on top of various items. She's almost walking and enjoys pulling hair and eating paper.


She was born on February 28th, 2009 via c-section and is still a happy nursling.


Lucy, our almost-three sweetheart, has a heart the size of Texas and a belly full of giggles. She loves tea parties, puppet shows and babies.

Lucy was born on May 9th of 2007, also a c-section baby. I can't believe we're already getting ready for Pre-School!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Laura!

I like the new format and embellishes.

Keep up the good work.

Love Ya,
Tammy

melody said...

no seriously. just discovered your blog and we might be long lost soul sistas. love the blog ;)