29 January 2010

Tattletale, Tattletale.

My first-born is a natural tattler. That's a very good thing in this house, because my second-born is a natural trouble-finder. Here are some recent tattles.

"Molly's on the table!"
"Molly's in the book shelf!"
"Molly's upside down!"
"Molly's eating wipes!" (ALL kids do this, I think.)
"Molly's eating blocks!"
"Molly's eating something I don't know....Mommy!!"
"Molly in the bathtub!" (Empty bathtub.)
"Molly keeps turning the tv off and on! And Off! And on!"
"Molly went outside and won't come in!" (That's normal - we have a fenced backyard and I leave the door open on sunny days. They like to sit outside the door on the patio and play with MegaBlocks.)
"Molly's stuck!"
"Molly's stuck!"
"Molly's stuck!"
"Molly is on the bathroom sink and she has the soap!" (Child proof. Promise)
"Molly is in the bathroom and won't open the door!" (She's 11 months old - she's not a door-opener yet. She was just sitting in front of the door.)
"Molly is being too loud and she's sitting on me!"
"Molly ate a book!" (Biodegradable = edible?)
"Molly is in the closet with a box on top of her!" (Two boxes, actually. Emtpy, but still...)

Molly, Molly, Molly...she's just so deliciously full of it.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

That is so funny!!! I don't know how you keep up with Molly- it's probably a good thing her sister is a tattle... I'd need the extra eyes and help! :)

Jennifer Merkel said...

Yeah, wait until Molly figures out who the stool pigeon is...then there'll be trouble. "Molly...where's Lucy? C'mon, where'd you put her?"