13 January 2010

I'm on the couch under a blanket while Molly naps and Lucy watches Caillou. Lucy and I had a big pasta lunch and now we're feeling a bit...nappish.
I went to Zumba this morning. Whew! It's an exhausting class, and I'm terrible at it, but it's fun. After that, the gals and I went to target for a few things. I'm working on an awesome set of prints for the living room. I actually found three gorgeous gallery frames at Kohl's for $4.49 each. BOOM. I love them and i've got some beautiful pics to add!
I just have to say, I sure love my time with these darling girls. They just steal my heart all day long! It seems like each day is more blissful and perfect than the last. They're funny, charming, laughable and well-behaved. Lucy and Molly just adore each other and are really growing as a "set." Neither of them are particularly challenging to parent- just different in their needs. With Lucy, I need to prepare myself to "feel" all day. With Molly, I need to show up well-rested. Both girls are just so, so sweet and fun to mother. I can't wait to get hit with that baby fever again. Andrew and I go back and forth, and I guess that's just a sign that we're not quite ready to expand yet. Some days it seems like I could handle another 12. Some days i'm too tired to handle the two I've got! It'll be super fun when it does happen again, but I hope to be in the posiition to hire a housekeeper and on-call pediatrician before before that happens. How do people with three kids keep up with the other stuff???


- Laura & Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, Just think of Nana...she had Uncle Tommy and 15 months later had Auntie Tawny and I....three months early!!!! AND, she didn't know she was pregnant with twins. Now there is a story of a great mother! THE BEST I tell. I don't know of anyone who compares to my mom! (Love ya Mom.)