18 January 2010

It was another long night. Better than Saturday, but still long. This teething thing may very well kill us.
It's 7am now, and thankfully she's still in bed. That's probably the biggest improvement she's made in the past 72 hours. Molly is not an early riser and frankly, the more time you spend with her, the more exhausted you are. So when she wakes up at 5:30, it makes for an incredibly long day. Going back to a 7 or 7:30 wakeup time would be a massive improvement for all of us!
I can't decide if I should go to Zumba today. I guess I should. It's been a great workout and I'm starting to enjoy it. But I have to be there in less than 2 hours and I really wanted to have a seriously lazy morning. Bummer.
Let me see if I have any pictures on my phone that should go on my blog.






















No comments: