18 December 2008

5 hours!! Or 6!!

Andrew will be home for Christmas vacation SOON!! I'm so excited. With the exception of a few hours on Monday, we have him all to ourselves until the 29th! Yay yay yay!

Lucy and I went out shopping this morning for our Christmas food and a couple of clothing items for her. I was going to order a few Zutano things online, but I actually found a bunch of cute Zutano things at Gabe's! SCORE! I got her an adorable dress and asome long sleeve shirts, all of which she NEEDS.
After that we went to Martin's and bought the tiniest Christmas ham ever. So cute. Our family of 3 Christmas Menu is as follows:
  • Ham
  • Stuffing
  • Twice-baked potatoes
  • Rolls
  • Broccoli
  • Cheesecake!
  • Sparkling Cider, because children in utero do not get the hard stuff.

No comments: