22 December 2008

Thanks God!

Well, what a day! We got a plumber in here right away and he was a gem. Such a sweetheart; he took very good care of us and we're up and running again.
Maple has been inside for about 90% of the day and she's been a complete doll! I'm so in love with her! She got a lot of energy and loooooves to give Lucy love bites, but she's just a dream and has settled down for a nap behind my chair. She didn't realize the plumber was going to be here and she growled at him for a couple of minutes and then she was just a big sweetie, keeping an eye on him like a good girl.
Lucy was a good girl all morning and we painted ornaments and ate brownies. She got pretty upset with me for putting her down for a nap, but I do believe that for the first time in QUITE a few months, she settled down and is ALSO napping! So I think I'm going to take a very hot shower before I tackle this huge mess of a kitchen. The plumber was in and out with snowy, muddy boots and the rug may never look the same. BUT, I'd rather have a dirty kitchen than be out of hot water! Once my toes warm up I'm going to get moving and get this house clean! I'll blog the pics I have on the laptop later!

No comments: