30 December 2008

Tuesday Morning...

I have more pictures to upload, but I'm too cold for that nonsense. I think I'm going to grab a movie and get a giant blanket and do that instead.
Lucy is doing well at Grandma's. Apparently she had a tummy bug overnight and was feeling a bit lousy, but she still managed to get to sleep without a peep and sleep through the night like a big girl. I know she's probably a little confused, so I'm SO proud of her for being such a good kid! Mom said she's having lots of fun with the boys and keeping the house very busy. I can't wait to see her!
Andrew and I had a nice night last night. We went to the library when he got home and then went out to dinner at Ruby's. When we got in I had a bubble bath with a side of contractions and Andrew watched The Dark Night while we waited for Mama's Boys to start. That show is just so awesomely trashy. It's just the perfect way to start the week with a little bit of someone else's drama. And that's the best kind of drama to have, right?
Today there's supposed to be a major sale at Kohl's. However, the 50 mph winds are telling me to just stay inside and enjoy the warm house. Maple is outside for her morning constitutional, so I'll bring her in around 11 to play. I should do some major cleaning today, since I really want to get a bunch of stuff organized before Lucy comes home. I'd really like to move my Fransiscanware to...somewhere. I think it would be super awesome to move it all upstairs, but I have to figure out just where it would go.

No comments: