09 December 2008

Oh my GOSH.

Lucy is so cute. She's sitting next to me reading a book about snakes, hissing away. So cute.

We had an awesome weekend! The game was incredibly cold. I mean, it was about...16 degrees? I will never again go to an NFL game at 29 weeks pregnant, but it was so fun! We took the light rail from Lutherville and got to the Harbor around 4. We spent the evening walking around, eating dinner and dessert and seeing the Christmas lights downtown. We got to the stadium around 7 and found our seats, which were practically on the field. They were perfect, since I forgot my glasses.
The game was REALLY good and the Ravens whomped the Redskins, which is always good. We bought a blanket because I was freezing and Lucy is very happy to have it in her possession now.
I got a horrible headache in the second quarter and tried to go for a walk to make it go away. It just wasn't happening. Those pregnancy headaches are killer! So I decided to walk down to first aid to see if I could get some Tylenol. I walked in and the whole place fell silent, and I realized that they thought I was in labor. LOLOLOL. I walked up to the counter and said, "Can I get some Tylenol? Killer headache." The whole room exhaled in one big breath and someone handed me some Tylenol. It worked right away and I was able to enjoy the rest of the game with no problem at all! We got home around 12:30am, where Lucy was snoozing contentedly in her crib.
Lucy refused to sleep all weekend. Ugh. It was bad. On Friday night we went to Andrew's company party, so Lucy stayed with LB. She was really good and went to sleep in her chair for LB, but she woke up being carried to the car, and then she woke up in Frederick, and then she woke up at Andrew's parents house. Needless to say, she was confused and it started the weekend off very badly! Once we got there, she was up til 3 and then slept til 4:30 when Andrew got up with her and let her sleep on him til 6:30, and then I got up with her again and Andrew slept. We traded off all weekend, letting her sleep on us and do whatever we needed to do to help her get some rest. She insisted on falling asleep to paid programming all weekend and taking all of her naps on the couch. Oh well. I can't lie - I'm addicted to sleeping with my toddler. I don't mind one bit. She came home last night and hopped right into bed like the weekend never happened. I've never seen a little girl so happy to get home to her crib!
Today Lucy and I are staying in and staying warm! We need to run to the grocery store for milk, but other than that, we're going to have a lazy day. Lucy seems happy to be home and is just tearing the place apart. This week we really don't have anything going on. This weekend we're going to get our tree and get some work done around here. I think Andrew has a final next week, so he's going to be studying!
Well, Lucy has been very patient while I've been typing, so I'll post pics later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, she woke up on the way to the car? And we thought she was out.

I'm glad your weekend went well - it looks like you had fun :)

LB