02 December 2008

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!


We're going to a Ravens game! We're going to a Ravens game! We're going to a Ravens game!
I am SO excited. Andrew sent me an email this morning and told me that a co-worker had tickets he wasn't going to be able to use and would sell them to us for half price. WOOHOO! I've never been to an NFL game and I'm BEYOND excited. We're going on a date!! Truthfully, we have THREE dates in the next week and I'm tickled pink. Andrew's company party is this Friday and LB has graciously offered to babysit Lucy for a couple of hours. After that I think we'll just pile her in the car and head downstate. Next week, Andrew says we have a mystery date. HOW exciting! We also have a BIG weekend coming up for New Year's. We'll be taking Lucy downstate around the 30th or 31st and will be spending the week just the two of us, getting things ready for Phoebe and resting up for our busy January!
I think we're also going to finish up our Christmas shopping this weekend, since we'll be downstate and will have people to help with Lucy. No point in wasting the weekend! I also moved my midwife appointment to this coming Monday so that I don't have to make the trip the following week. Yay!!

No comments: