19 December 2008

Serious Baby-Wearing!

Anyone who knows our family knows that babywearing is a very serious business around here. I wore Lucy for most of her first year and for that matter, so did Andrew. She still loves to nap in the sling as most of you saw from our Thanksgiving pics. She has recently started showing an interest in wearing the sling I use most often for HER, but it's just way too big! So, Mom and I got together and made her a sling of her own! As you can see, she's tickled pink to be able to "wear" her "babies." Mom finished the stiching on it a couple of days ago and we got it in the mail today. This has got to be the cutest thing she's done all week!










4 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Too precious!

dugmel said...

That's pretty darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Just like mom...What a super neat idea. I love that first photo where she is looking down at Sylvester with such love and devotion. Love that pony tail Lucy!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I have similar photos of my toddler with her "baby.”

Slings are the best, aren't they?

Thanks for sharing.