29 December 2008

Looking back.

I ran across this picture this morning and it made me start thinking about how much I can't wait to meet Phoebe! I can't believe how much Lucy has changed and how much she's stayed the same. Seeing this picture of Lucy so small and round and cuddly reminded me that I just can't wait to have another chubby little baby around!

I also found this one, of me in labor with Lucy. It was a really, really long three days and I'm so glad I have this picture. We didn't get many pictures of labor and delivery with Lucy because things went from no progress to panic and we just forgot all about it. One of my goals for this labor and delivery is to take SO many pictures. I almost want to hire a photographer so that we don't miss a minute of it! I wish we had so many more pictures from our days in the hospital, waiting for Lucy. It was a long three days, but even the craziness of a long and scary labor is a cherished memory when it comes to your babies, right?

No comments: