19 December 2008

Broccoli and Fish

Tonight we all sat down to dinner for fish, rice and broccoli, which Lucy loves. I bought her a new placemat today because I'm SO sick of scrubbing the table, so she was learning how to eat on it, and not very successfully. Andrew leaned over to pick up the broccoli and put it back on her placemat and started telling her that she had to keep her food on her placemat. As he started talking, she raised her little red eyebrows, put her index finger to her lip and said, "Shhhhhh..."

I laughed so hard tears were rolling down my face. Talk about sassy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was hysterical. HOWEVER as responsible parents, when we need to laugh at bad behavior we should DISMISS ourselves from the room where the troublesome child is! She is TOO stinking cute...

LUVYA, ANDREW

Anonymous said...

Wooooow, good luck with your handful!

Lisa Marie said...

HA HA HA! That's histerical. I hate to say it, but I think by some twist of fate- you got ME as a toddler... ooohh... not good :) However... Lydia isn't a toddler yet- so I may have that coming!