31 December 2008

What a Dreamboat.

Andrew and I have this little book of sticky love notes that we keep in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Occasionally one of us will pull one out and stick it on the bathroom mirror for the other to find. I was brushing my teeth last night and left this one up. When I woke up to tame my killer heartburn, I found that Andrew had written all over it for me. He's so cute.


We've been having a really nice week so far, baby free and lazy. We've been out to dinner twice and tried a new place just a few blocks from home last night. The service was wonderful and the atmosphere was great. It was very "us." We like bars, but it's hard to find an upscale bar that you don't have to drive all the way to Cumberland to enjoy. Frostburg is a college town and believe me, most of the bars in town are pretty gross. The new place was actually never a restaurant before renovation, so the bar truly is smoke-free and it's SO nice. Being pregnant, even lingering smoke gives me really bad headaches so it's so nice to sit and enjoy a place that's never been filled with smoke. Last night we had a light dinner and took some time to sit and chat before heading home for bed. So nice spending time alone with my sweetie before our next big life change.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

I am so happy you two are enjoying this time! We should have taken advantage of it more... it's just busier and crazier and even harder when there's two :) even though it's beautiful. I can't WAIT to see pictures of Lucy meeting Pheobe I'm gonna FLIP! hahahaha :) We have those same sticky love notes, but we ran out :( couldn't find more!