08 June 2007

Another Good Night.

We had another restful night- Lu slept from 9-1 and 2-4. Her 4am feeding was a little rough, since she was up for the day and Mama and Daddy weren't having that nonsense. The poor child was so excited to see us, and it was so hot and we were so exhausted that we used a quadruple whammy to get her back to sleep- we swaddled her, turned her crib vibrator on, turned her white noise machine on, and popped the pacifier in. She did sleep, but as a result she's so wide awake now that she's lying under her floor gym screaming at the top of her lungs with intense joy over the little sunshine guy.
We are starting the mediation process to get our earnest money back for Lousiana Avenue...it's complicated. I just want our money back...
I need to get Andrew to sign all the papers for the new house so I can get all of that stuff turned in. Hm. I think Jim already started the paperwork though, so we're already rolling as far as the stuff that needs to happen.
I need to make a list of what I need to do. My mind is spinning with lots of little tasks. Well, BabyLu is sleeping. Guess I should take a shower before she's up again! Love to all!

No comments: