14 June 2007

Father's Day Shopping!

Well, Lucy and I went out to the mall. She's not a very fun shopping buddy. Not only did she sleep the entire time, but she totally held up my shopping because people kept stopping me to play with her feet and ask how much she weighed when she was born. That's what I get for giving birth to an incredibly beautiful child...woe is me.
We went to Hallmark and bought Father's Day cards for all of the men in our life, and then we went to WalMart for a gift for John- that was really fun. It's fun shopping for that age group. They still LOVE getting whatever you give them, but they're old enough to appreciate the effort that goes into it. I'm going to assume he doesn't read my blog- we're giving him a tackle box with all sorts of fun fishing things in it. Now, I am well-versed in filling a tackle box, thanks to my husband. I could do this in my sleep. We got some hooks, some bobbers, some weights, a pair of pliers, a roll of line, some cool lures, some candy and a couple of other things I'm blanking out on.
We also got a gift for Lucy's daddy, who is such a trooper and so kind and devoted during these long sleepless nights!
We went to the PO- lots to mail! So we're home now, waiting for Andrew and having a nice relaxing afternoon.
Well, I am going to wrap Andrew's gift. He'll be home in about 20 minutes, and he's a big snoop if I don't get it wrapped!
Tomorrow is finally Friday!! Woohoo!!

No comments: