07 June 2007

Bumbo Love!



We picked up Lucy's Bumbo from the storage unit yesterday, and she loves it. However, we can only put her in it for about 2 minutes at a time, since that's about as long as she can hold her head up. Once she's a little stronger she'll be able to spend more time there. She just looks so cute! Boy does she look like her Papa's side of the family in this picture!

We had a nice night last night. I got Lucy a white noise machine at WalMart yesterday- that thing is amazing. I put it on the heartbeat setting, and she crashed while I made dinner. I was able to cook an entire meal and eat a nice dinner with my hubby. After dinner, Jesse and Ms Bonnie came over to see Lucy, and Andrew and I decided to take her for a walk around 8pm. We walked down to the TastyFreeze and shared an ice cream cone, and Lucy fell asleep on the way home. We watched Spy Game when we got home, but we didn't finish it- maybe tonight.

Andrew volunteered to sleep on my side and wrangle the midget for the night, which was SO nice. Of course, she slept like an angel last night- go figure. She got up at 1 and ate with lightning speed and passed out to her heartbeat machine, and then she woke up again at 4 and didn't even want a diaper change. I fed her on my side for 10 minutes and popped her into the Boppy in between us, and she slept til 7:30. NOT that I'm complaining, but I feel totally wrong for getting so much sleep. Sleeping through the night is going to feel positively sinful.

Well, Sweet Pea is about to pass out for a nap, so I'm going to get in the shower. We're going visiting at Residence Life today. Maybe I'll stop on the way and grab some cookies to take down to them.

Ta-ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo freaking adorable. I miss you guys - I also have Spiderman and baby gifts for you so we'll have to get together soon!

LB :)

Anonymous said...

Don't feel guilty about sleeping through the night!! That's the only time you absolutely get to yourself, and you deserve it! THAT is a beautiful, coveted time in motherhood. :)