05 June 2007

5am

It's 5am. Lucy is watching her fisherman and I'm waiting for her to try to eat again. I am so deliriously tired I'm going cross-eyed. Andrew is trying to get just a little more sleep, and Lucy is very busy spitting up. That's how I got out here in the first place. She spit up all over me and I had to change my clothes anyway, so I figured it would be a good time to get up. She only ate once during the night, but it feels like at least 4 times. Maybe I got too much sleep.
I checked my email. I am glad that so many people have been so patient with this new mommy and her terrible correspondence lately. I have so many emails awaiting responses and so little time to respond. Without any sort of schedule in my life right now, I never know when I'll be able to write back or how many I'll be able to respond to, and everyone has been so nice waiting so patiently.
Lucy is crying now. Must go. More later.

No comments: