26 June 2007

Today...

I forgot to add these the other day. These are the curtains and throw pillows for the living room. We only have one window in the living room, and we saw these from Pier 1 and we love them. The pillows have flowers on one side and circles on the other. With the brown leather and the dark entertainment center, it'll be bee-yoo-ti-ful. I think we're going to do the walls a khaki or really light blue. Still thinking on that.


Lucy napping on the kitchen floor while we baked cookies.

A test cookie for Christian's shower. It's really fuzzy and the writing is super shaky because I was rushing, but the royal icing is SO cool. The finished cookies look amazing!
I took this picture last night. Did you know we only eat Extra Fancy rice? I had no idea...

My new hair cut. Too bad it's so hot I can't wear it down...sigh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful material you've chosen.
And great creations for April's shower, too. You really ought to try out for a Food Network show in the future, don't you think???
The picture of you with your new hair cut doesn't look like you. Must be the angle the pic. was taken at or..... is it the haircut???
In some of your pictures I see my Mom when she was young. I sometimes see her in your Mom, too.
Well, 'gotta go. Love from us.
Grandma