27 June 2007

LUCY SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

Hooray!! She went down at 9, and got up at 4! She had a change and a snack, and was back down by 4:30. She got up for good at 6, and has been napping off and on. I think she's down for her "serious" nap now...
We're leaving here at noon to do lots of things. We're going to swing by the PO and the storage unit, and then we're going to drop the baby wrap and a nursing pillow off with a friend. We're going to have a snack at the mall and see a movie while we wait for Andrew, then we're going to price a/c units and have dinner at Jerry's. After that we're going down to Rocky Gap to play volleyball, and we'll be back here after dark to pack and get ready for our weekend away!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on your angel baby sleeping through the night! She is obviously advanced and I can't say I would have expected anything else of a child coming from the two of you. I am also pumped that you referenced me in terms of chocolate! and that you put my blog in your list of links :o) What a pal!

Emily said...

Congrats on your angel baby sleeping through the night! She is obviously advanced, and I can't say I expected anything else of a child coming from the two of you. I'm also pumped that you referenced me in terms of chocolate! and that my blog is in your list of links :o) What a pal!

April said...

No Lucy updates? Are you telling me that child hasn't done a single amazing or cute thing since Wednesday?!? I don't believe it... good thing I get to see her this weekend!!