21 June 2007

Now I've Seen It All...

What a weird day. Note: It is 11:15pm.

Lucy and I had a very busy day, and spent the day out shopping until my doctor's appointment. We got home around 4, and Lucy fell asleep in her Boppy as I did stuff on the computer next to me. As I was sitting there, a chipmunk comes walking out of the kitchen into the living room. Well, that was enough for me. I snatched up my sleeping baby and my cell phone, and fairly flew out the door. It was traumatizing. Lucy and I went to Jesse's and gothim to come back over here with a trap. Of course, now we can't find the critter. Oy vey.
Andrew got home at 6 and Lu was a little crabby, so we all got in bed and snuggled for about 10 minutes, and woke up at 10pm. I'll update you on THIS mess tomorrow...

1 comment:

Kandi said...

I was anxiously awaiting "the rest of the story" but I guess I'll have to wait until I get back from my birthday camping weekend. Oh the suspense.