03 April 2007

37th week- thrills and excitement.

I had an appointment this morning. Nothing too thrilling. The baby has dropped, for sure, but you can't tell from looking at me...and I lost two pounds. Other than that, picture perfect.
I went grocery shopping. I absolutely couldn't put it off another day. I felt bad, because I really wanted to wait until payday, but we were about to starve to death. I notice these things. Andrew does not. I really think he thinks that I slice the ham for his sandwich off a pig in the garage or something. So, I sucked it up and went shopping. It's getting to be a pretty difficult task getting groceries up the stairs, what with Miss Muffet bouncing around so low.
Sometimes, it just feels like life is never going to slow down or get less expensive. I need a snack
.

No comments: