02 April 2007

I can't handle this right now...

The car is acting a fool again. I can't deal with it. I posted it on Craigslist, and I'm going to shop around at some dealerships tomorrow to see about trade-in value.
Is God just reminding me that we're spreading ourselves thin, or am I just paranoid?
I just want the stupid car to work. I started it, and it didn't really want to stay that way. Then I started it again, and it was fine. It's done that twice in about a month. And the carseat is tight in it anyway...I hope we can swing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when it's go time, if the car is still nuts, i will carry you on my back, carseat firmly strapped to my booty, and ceremonial placenta jar (puffy painted, of course) tucked securely under my arm, all the way to cumberland. i may need some motivation on the uphill climbs, but we will get there. this entire deal is contingent, of course, upon the fact that your water truly doesnt break until the doctor pokes your hoohoo. you told me that's the way it works, and i am not having all that mess on me. yuck.