07 April 2007

Andrew makes dinner

I suggested Andrew cook for me tonight- he is making chicken, mac-n-cheese and corn muffins. I am very proud of him. I like it when he cooks because he goes all out. He cleans the kitchen, sets the table, makes everything all pretty...it's very nice. He gets into it. I am excited about dinner- I'm starving.
We went to the mall and walked around today- it was nice, but i got tired really fast, and I got super sore, so we came home. I have been having this weird little shooting pain for quite awhile. Maybe I need more water. It's annoying, and it hurts! I know it's not contractions- just a weird little pain. Contractions would warrant a much longer post.
We are trying to think of a tradition for our first Easter alone together. So far....no luck.

2 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

Happy EASTER!!!
so are you taking your laptop to the hospital so that you can blog your whole labor? I bet that's only been done a few times.
Good job Andrew! I'm glad to hear that you are taking good care of my little girl!

Anonymous said...

i think you have a new easter tradition...body painting. :o)