24 April 2007

Tuesdays Mean Dr. H.

It's 6:40am. Andrew has been gone for ten minutes, and now I can't get back to sleep. I'll be needing a bowl of cereal to fill me up first...
Today is going to be a long day. The only way to get through it is going to be another couple hours of hiding in bed first. I have to go out and talk to some homeowner's insurance agents and find one to help me on this house thing. I also have a doctor's appointment. They used to be good, before I realized my doctor has the strength of ten men and the sympathy of an executioner.
Erin read my blog yesterday. About time- she's been very busy washing cars, I suppose. She says I should be a stand-up comedian. Well, comedianne. Does anyone use that term anymore? A lot of people tell me I should be a stand-up comedian. I usually suggest they just get to know a wider variety of people, but Erin knows a lot of people already, so she may be on to something. I would, of course, have to be a stay-at-home comedian.
Okay, well, this baby is officially swinging from my large intestine just thinking about breakfast, so I'm going to try to max out her space with some Captain Crunch. Her love for food tells me she takes after her mama.

No comments: