06 April 2007

Dirty Deleter

I deleted my earlier post. I just needed to vent. I am okay now.

Furthermore, I would like to post about how much I love my husband. He is just the cutest guy in the world. I am so in love with him. He always makes everything better again.
He's coming home early today to play with me!!! I think that moslty means eating jelly beans and playing Fight Night, but I am just fine with that. We have HUGE plans for the weekend. We're going to sleep in tomorrow morning, until we can't stand being in bed any longer, and then we're going to be lazy, eat a big breakfast, and cuddle for the day. On Sunday, we're going to Mass, and then we will have little smokies, and we will put the lasagna in the oven. I am making a rainbow chip cake for dessert, and Suzzy is going to come over. Our last holiday without Lucy making messes everywhere! We're just going to have a relaxing day in, eat lots of good food and enjoy our first married Allegany County holiday. I wonder if they have Easter Parades to watch on tv...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh... I'm dissapointed. A dirty delete. You should know better.

LOL, j/k. Love you.

Andrew, formerly "the cannon".