21 April 2007

Lucy, come out and play!

Well, Lucy's daddy and I had a very nice day, as we always do. We went out this morning and searched around at some furniture stores, and then we took a nice long walk at Canal Place and finished it off with a soda. It was gorgeous out there today! I told Lucy it was beautiful and that if she came tonight I'd sneak her out for some sunshine tomorrow, but she just doesn't care.
We went up to the house. No one has started working on it yet. We were very upset, and called our realtor, who called the seller's realtor, and the seller swears it'll be done by Friday. Well that's spectacular, but we have a structural inspection on Monday, buddy...so we rescheduled the structural for Thursday afternoon to try to help this guy get the stuff done that should have been done last week. We're getting discouraged, but we're just leaving it in God's hands.
We did end up finding the furniture we like, and we're trying to make a decision of whether we're going to splurge on the dining room set we LOVE. It's going to be a tough decision. Maybe we'll save for it for a little while...
I made sweet and sour meatballs for dinner, and now we're watching UFC on Spike...I am sore and crabby, and all I want to do is be sore and crabby.
OH, we found something that rendered us absolutely speechless. I'll post it in a separate post. It's the least I can do...

No comments: