26 April 2007

I cannot go into labor today.

I have a busy four days ahead of me, and really need all the time I can get. Mose importantly, I need time for this leg to heal. There is no way I could push a baby out right now without doing some major damage. I re-pulled my groin muscle, and I'm barely limping. Unfortunately, I have to be at the inspection today, and I have to run a couple of errands that absolutely can't wait, so I only have til 1pm to rest. I also have an entire apartment that needs to be packed...I was up most of the night, trying to figure out how best to rest it, but I only ended up getting less sleep. This morning I'm on the couch with a heating pad. I had contractions all night off and on, and they were mighty painful, so I'm really hoping that Miss Lucy will take pity on her mama and give me a couple days to get this leg better. If she decided to come tonight, I'm not sure I could pull through. I think I'm going to stop by the doctor's office after the inspection and see what they recommend. Ugh. It's not even 7am and I have a billion things to do. I think I'm pretty well set up to work from the couch. Here's to hoping...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the inspection goes well and your muscle feels better and all is well!! Good luck. I'll be praying for you guys!
-Kandi

Anonymous said...

hey, lady, if you need anything, call me, and i will drop everything...you're far more important than anything in my datebook!