04 April 2007

Uuuuuuughhhhhh

Last night was not a good one. It was SO hot in this apartment, and I just couldn't get cool, and I kept waking up to different noises. And then I woke up at 3:44 and couldn't stop thinking about how awful it would be if I was nursing in bed and Lucy fell out.
It's nice and foggy this morning, but I got Andrew out the door for work. His lunch today is a winning combination. He didn't seem very keen on the circus, but he has his reasons. I will continue to hope.
I need to eat something, but I can't decide between Fruit Loops and waffles. It's going to be a long day. But I have very little to do today, which is good, considering how exhausted I am. I may go to the PO if the weather behaves...more later.
Oh! House was amazing last night. I never watch it, but it was an episode that looked good in the previews, about saving a mother and her unborn child. It turned out to be incredibly positive and pro-life, and House went from "It's a fetus" to "It's amazing how much blond hair your baby has." It was a tear-jerker, and very positive for all of those babies who don't have a doctor fighting for them. Yay for Fox!

No comments: