09 April 2007

Monday morning...

Good morning all!
What a lovely, cold morning. Andrew is at work, doing Tactical Systems Divsion-y things. Last night I did not sleep. And today, this house is a GIANT MESS. You might think I'm exaggerating, but I am not. I mean, gross. Easter weekend was not kind to us.
Just balanced the checkbook. Well, the bills are paid, so that's good, right?

Anywhooo....No, I didn't sleep last night. I fell asleep sitting up at 3am after a bathroom trip, and when I woke up at 5:04, I was in good amount of pain. And I was sitting on the stereo remote. Somewhere in the middle of the night, I found Andrew holding the remote. He's been complaining about not sleeping too well, and I think it's because he's been changing the stations in a half-awake state, and he's just cat-napping through the night. So I have confiscated the remote. Not to mention we keep wondering who is changing the stations throughout the night. I think it's him. So the remote is gone.

Tonight Andrew is going to the gym after work, and then he is going to take me to the laundromat. It's becoming the one activity I just can't do these days. I can't wait to have the washer and dryer in the house so I can do a load at a time! It's almost too good to be true!

Tomorrow we have a doctor's appointment. Woop!

No comments: