22 April 2007

A picnic!

Well, Andrew has 11 minutes until his alarm goes off. He said he wanted to be up by 9. I'm not sure why. I think he wants to be relatively sleepy when he goes to bed tonight. He has to be up mighty early to start his new work schedule. I think he'll like it when all is said and done. And he has next Friday off! Woo!
Today we are going to noon Mass at Cook Chapel, and then we're going to pack a lunch and have a picnic on the library patio. It's a beautiful day, and I want to get some sun! I got a little yesterday, but not enough.
After our picnic, we really need to do laundry. So I think we'll run over there and do that, and then come back here for dinner and a quiet night in. We had a pretty busy day yesterday, so I think we'll be ready for an early night.

No comments: