13 April 2007

The apostrophe in my name.

I have a confession. I still don't know when it's approriate to put an apostrophe at the end of my name. The "possessive" confuses me to no end. I will have to ask Andrew to help me understand this. I have been meddling in this family for ages now, and I really have no idea. Of course, I didn't get it with my maiden name either...
I would really love a margarita and a hammock right now. But I digress, more work to do before I rest! I am making hot dogs for dinner. (Trust me, I'll totally ignore any comments about nitrates or whatever, so don't waste your breath.) Andrew didn't say, "Yay! Hot dogs!" but maybe he just didn't realize how wonderful they really are at the time I mentioned it.
Ok, off I go. Dishes to put away, floors to vacuum, blankets to fold, water to drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The COOKES are starting to get rowdy again"
"Laura COOKE'S booty is fabulicious"
"The COOKES' baby is really a frog." (technically, COOKES'S is also appropriate for that last one, but clumsy in my opinion)

lol you know this, im just being a turd. and i miss you. lets spoon soon. ill be the big spoon since youre having double-convex-spoon issues. :o)

-aunt suz with the leopard print pants and the cheek pinchers