05 April 2007

Lucy, Lucy! Come out and play!!

We are just too excited about this baby. She's fun inside, but we're just dying to meet her already. Andrew hopes she's a carbon copy of me. I hope she's like him, not me! I'm crazy and neurotic. She'd be doomed...
I am still having fun being pregnant. I got in trouble for running yesterday. Three times. But it wasn't a full-out RUN- it was more like a little jog. I just have so much energy, and there aren't a lot of ways to expel energy when you're this big, trust me...
We have decided that Easter will be lasagna, garlic bread, and a yummy dessert. Ooh, maybe he'd let me get an ice cream cake that says, "Happy Easter to Andrew, Laura, Suz and Lucy!"
My phone fell, and it almost died for good. It's time to look for a new phone...Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh! i live for ice cream cake! can't wait for our sunday date with the freshly risen lord!