13 January 2009

About how much he loves me.

Andrew wants me to blog about his love for me. I would much rather blog about the fact that rather than take sincere interest in my blogging, he's sitting next to me in bed playing Text Twist. 


So, I went downstate last night and Andrew and Lucy stayed here for some bonding. Other than Mickey scratching at my window at 1am, it was AWESOME to have a full night's sleep without that familiar whine. Andrew and Lucy had a morning full of fun while I went to my doctor's appointment. I'm now just a little over 34 weeks and feeling awesome. My back pain has miraculously disappeared and I'm full of energy. My midwife says that my blood pressure is great and that I'm slightly anemic, but a few little diet tweaks should help that. She said that she received my OR report and my uterine incision is good for attempting a VBAC. She also felt for the baby and said she's head-down and in a great position. Her back is facing my left side, so that would explain the terrible pains she's giving me in my right side. She gave me some exercises to do to keep her in the right position and I'll be back two weeks from today. 

Before I left the area I did a little shopping for some more things Lucy might want while we're downstate, and then I grabbed some Boardwalk Fries and made the drive home. When I got here, Andrew and Lucy were ready to get out of the house again, so we went to a furniture store to look at beds, Gabriel Brothers where we decided to give the bathroom a makeover and then to Martin's for a few things. We got home and decided that making dinner would be far to laborious, so we all had English muffin pizzas and cried about our stuffed bellies. One we got Lucy to bed we watched Tropic Thunder and now we're about to turn in. All this baby growing and parenting is exhaustifying. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news! It must be a relief to know everything looks A-OK!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I was hoping to hear about your dr visit. So glad everything is good.

We are all thinking about you and keep up with how you and Lucy and Andrew are doing via the blog.

It is amazing how energy comes back at the end of pregnancy! Go figure....just prepping you for the big job ahead of you.

Well, better get ready for work.

We love and miss you guys.

Give Lucy a hug and kiss from her grandpa and grandma, and aunties too!

Tammy :)