15 January 2009

Ear to Ear

Well, Lucy did great overnight. She woke up around 3:30 and Daddy put her back down. She wasn't happy, but went back to sleep within about 15 minutes. She woke up again at 5 and I ignored her for a bit because she wasn't too upset. She was out again in about 10 minutes and slept til 6! Now she's in her chair with her milk watching Phineas and Ferb. It's a Disney cartoon, but I think it's geared toward adolescents, so she has no idea what's going on, but she's happy waking up slow in her chair. Andrew is still out, so I need to get him moving, but I just wanted to post about how proud I am of Lucy for handling her business overnight. 
We got a lot of snow last night, so I think we'll be staying in today. Maybe we'll come up with a fabulous new craft or something. 

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Hey! If you come up with a fabulous new craft please let me know!! :) Poor Josiah is going NUTS and is so sick of being inside. I don't know what to do to help, because I could bundle him up and take him out to play but Lydia's too little for that. Sigh. terrible mother I am :) Gotta plan more play dates or something... I wish we were closer to you so much! I'd give you Lydia to hug and tickle and play with for an hour and take the 2xtoddler craziness outside to play!