10 January 2009

Scheduling Error?

The "?" in the subject of this post is because I'm not SURE it was an error... I think the decision made was the correct one even though it was made unknowingly.

You see, I have a meeting with my boss [ok, technically he's my boss's boss's boss] about future career opportunities. He & his wife invited Laura & I to dinner. I scheduled 6PM today not realizing that the RAVENS V. TITAN PLAYOFF GAME begins at 4PM TODAY (Saturday) not Sunday... ...

So, as I'll only be able to catch probably the 1st quarter of the game... here's a small tribute to my boys. Go Get 'Em!











REGARDLESS OF TODAY'S OUTCOME AND REGARDLESS HOW MUCH I'D LOVE ANOTHER SHOT AT THOSE STEELERS (WHO LITERALLY "STOLE" THAT LAST GAME FROM US).... FANTASTIC SEASON BOYS. GREAT WORK.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog entry is neat, Andrew. Love all the super pictures of "your boys".
Love, Grandma Susie

Anonymous said...

See ya in Pittsburgh next week. ;)
~Kandi