06 January 2009

Alert the media! Maybe I AM the media.

Did you know my blog is averaging about 100 hits a day?? That's a very big deal, seeing as the only people who talk to me are people who have to because a) they were once connected to my body via umbilical cord, b) they have helped me to create newer and better umbilical cords or c) they were once connected to my umbilical cord co-creator via their OWN umbilical cord. (Read: my mom, my spouse and my spouse's mother are really the only people who talk to me.)
So, this is BREAKING news. Please continue to link others to my blog so that I may reach celebrity-gossip-blog status before I turn 50. This calls for a peanut butter cup. Or 12.

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

dude, c'mon, your sister in law talks to you... well, i guess i could be deemed as "having to" but actually, i just like you! :) And reese's cups.

Just don't ask me to choose.

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I got to your blog through Lisa's.
Mike is my step brother.

Evy B.

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I got to your blog through Lisa's.
Michael is my step brother.
Evy B

Anonymous said...

Pardon me? How about your Mom's Mom?
She talks to you all the time and she was once connected to your Mom via umbilical cord (I think).