28 January 2009

February 29th: A Day In The Love Of Andrew


We'll start with the 29th, then, eh?

What do I love about Andrew? How can I come up with the very first thing I love about him? This is very, very hard. There are just so many things about him.

#29. He's a peaceful person. Everything about Andrew is calming. I don't know anyone who's agitated or anxious when he's around. He puts everyone at ease and brings a happy calmness to the people around him. He's easy to talk to, imaginative, approachable and fun. When I think of how scared I am about having this baby, I know the fear will be far, far away as long as Andrew is in the room. When Lucy gets hurt and I start to panic, he swoops in and takes control in his easygoing, no worries manner. When I start to worry about something silly, he just tells me I'm being ridiculous and moves on without making a scene or making me feel stupid. He doesn't pick fights and when he has a problem, he just tells me and moves on. He never intentionally agitates people and he always makes sure he understands and is understood. He teases me enough to keep things fun, but would never try to purposely embarrass me. He loves to make me laugh, but never seriously laughs at my expense. I love him, and I love that I married someone who makes me a more peaceful and complete person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! We are so happy you have found one another. In a few days we will again look through your wedding picture album your Mom made for us. It is very special to us because we were able to be there and we have such special memories of that time.
Your idea of writing about Andrew and your lives together during your anniversary month is very sweet.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa H.