25 January 2009

We're Here!

Let Ethel Watch '09 officially commence! Today we're 36 weeks along and we've made the move.

My darling Andrew is on his way home with our new bed and a new crib, but without his girls. :-(

Lucy is playing with Josiah at his house, so Mommy is taking a little break after a very long day! We got out of the house early this morning and boy have we been busy! Lucy was a gem on the ride down without so much as a peep! When she gets back here, it'll be getting close to bedtime so I'll get her into the bath, feed her some dinner and we'll see how bedtime goes. With any luck things will be as flawless as they are at home!

Tomorrow we need to run out for a blood draw, a library card and a few little items at the store. Other than that we're going to try to give Lucy a normal day and try to start settling in as much as we can. She had a blast running around today, but I'm not sure she has any idea what's going on. She'll figure it out soon.

Well, I'm going to sit down and continue my reading. I decided to start re-reading The Nursing Mother's Companion and I'm only a couple chapters in, so that'll be my big fun for the next few nights. :-)

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

Hang in there - almost time!!!