28 January 2009

A Month In The Love of Andrew

I have been trying to figure out a way to celebrate our anniversary month long-distance and I had a shower thought that will solve my problems.
To celebrate our anniversary, I'm celebrating A Month In The Love of Andrew. Each night I'll make a post about something Andrew does or says that sweeps me off my feet. Cause he does, every day. You might ask, "But Laura, this is the shortest month of the year, you stupid cheater."
To that I say, "Fine, I'll start tonight. I'll begin with the 29, 30th and 31st and I'll begin the month on the 1st, as planned. Of COURSE I can come up with 31 things I love about my sweetie."

And who knows...maybe he'll start reading my blog!

1 comment:

Jennifer Merkel said...

What a Great Idea!
I can't wait to read all of them!