23 January 2009

I had a reason to blog...

...and I totally forgot what it was. 

Well anyway, 2 days to Ethel Watch '09! Andrew went to work late today, so Lucy and I are having a hrd time getting into the swing of our day. We haven't even showered yet...yikes. I think we'll do that next and then clean up the house until lunch time. We're going to go out after Lucy's nap and buy a book for Andrew, stop at the bank and then head to the mall to meet Andrew for some walking around and maybe a stop to buy a baby book for Ethel. 

She's doing well- yesterday was a very, very busy day for her and she really didn't stop moving all day. She's having a very quiet day today, probably recovering from her Thursday party. I'm still emailing names to Andrew, without so much luck. We have one name that we really like, and the rest....eh. Who knows. 

Well, I'm just wasting time here so I think I'm going to hunt down my toddler and get her in the tub. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you so much each day.
We are so sorry you have been uncomfortable, but your spirits sound good. We are glad to know you will go
downstate before long. You will relax more after you get there and Lucy will have fun with everyone.
You would enjoy a bit of pampering!!
Give us a call this week-end when you can find a few minutes. Would love a phone visit!
Love you, Grandma Susie