11 January 2009

Quiet Day

Well, today was just about as relaxing as yesterday. Very quiet with a hint of heartburn. I'll be glad to get my organs back into the right places soon...
We all slept a little late and had a quiet day. We went out to Lowes and a few other places to run some errands, and it was mostly a football day, which was just fine. It seems like the weekend is always just too short when Andrew doesn't have that extra Friday off...
Tomorrow I'll be heading downstate for an appointment with my midwife and Lucy will stay up here with Andrew. Long drive just to have my blood pressure taken, but hey, whatever. We have playgroup in the morning and Lucy was VERY excited when I reminded her that we were going to see all of her friends.
Tonight was a bit of a bedtime struggle. Ok, a big bedtime struggle. I'm not sure why, but Lucy was NOT going down well. Andrew is up there now, trying to get her to sleep. Such a nice and peaceful weekend, too...

No comments: