08 January 2009

The way to a woman's heart is through her Dayrunner.

Ah, be still, my heart!

Lucy and I had major cabin fever today, so Andrew took us out to dinner when he got home. We went to Applebee's, where they serve the best corndogs January has to offer. Just ask Lucy. The girl loves corndogs. She was a doll and kept us entertained during our entire meal.
After dinner I convinced Andrew that I just had to run to Staples for new inserts for my Dayrunner. Oh gosh it's so blank and pretty and just waiting for all of my planning. I almost don't want to write in it. I just LOVE calendars and dayplanners. I can't help myself. Andrew has actually raised serious concerns about there being some borderline obsessive issues about calendars. I mean, I know I have some neurotic tendencies, but I'd really agree with him on this one. It's actually almost unhealthy. I bought a new dayplanner the week before Christmas, but aside from being charming and whimsical, it's just not the proper caliber for woman on my organizational level. Yes, Dayrunners are a tad more expensive to maintain, but ultimately more satisfying to a truly insane organizer like myself. The only thing I really can't stand is that they're made for righties and I'm a lefty.

I also bought pocket dividers for my Dayrunner. Yeah, it's that awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate!!
Love you,
Grandma Susie