14 January 2009

More Beads!

Since Julie's first letter, I've received more beads and am so excited! Tammy sent in my sister Meghan's birth story with a beautiful silver bead, Celeste sent in Jenalyn and Eli's birth stories with beautiful glass beads and Sarah, God love her, sent in two beads because she's a mommy to Norman and Cole, two floppy and lovable dogs. It wouldn't be the same without Sarah's words and I'm so happy she decided to send me a letter! Celeste also sent me a gorgeous St. Gerard prayer card that I'll be carrying in with me right up through Phoebe's arrival. I'm so excited! John is going to help me these beautiful beads into a string, since he's been learning how to make rosaries and doing an amazing job. I still have to convince him that I'm going to need a rosary for this, too...how far in advance do I have to place my order??
Lu took a nap in her crib today and then came downstairs and crashed on the couch for another 2 hours. Silly kid. Right now she's wandering the house with a box of spoons and calling, "Yoooo hooooo! Mommy!" She sounds just like Grandma Susie when she says "Yoo-hoo!" I really need to get it on video.

1 comment:

celesle said...

glad to hear you got the beads! I was worried they'd break in the mail, but Im a little thrown off by "rachel"?
*celeste*